Where Luxury Meets Tradition
Seri Chenang Resort officially opened in the summer of 2012 in the presence of former prime minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. Although a proud winner of multiple Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA), the resort is perhaps most grateful for the bestowal of a coveted TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence — symbolic of great satisfaction amongst guests from around the world.
Understanding and delivering on the needs and wishes of discerning global guests demands an unparalleled level of attention to detail and care. At Seri Chenang the team strives to meet and exceed those expectations each and every day.
Exemplary service blended with traditional Malay luxury is Seri Chenang’s recipe for breathtaking accommodation. See what the resort has to offer below:
Relax and Recuperate
- Perched on the idyllic banks of Cenang river and adjacent the golden Langkawi sands; guests enjoy stunning views in all directions. Peer out over breathtaking mountains, the lush paddy fields or the Andaman sea and allow yourself to soak up Malaysia’s rugged beauty.
- Relax in a state-of-the-art infinity pool on the beach-side resort grounds.
- Indulge yourself in a range of culinary delights with full butler service available.
- Base yourself at Seri Chenang’s convenient location for exploratory trips around the wider island, or soak up culture right at your door in the resort gallery.
- Enjoy sublime comfort in the resort’s spacious rooms. Take your pick from a glamorous suite or spacious villa — each of which is designed and built with locally sourced Chengal timber in the vein of traditional Malaysian architecture. You will find interiors too that are fit for royalty with specially enlisted professional interior design. Built from top to bottom with materials from native Malaysian trees and spiced with tradition, Seri Chenang represents a slice of real Malaysia in both raw materials and spirit.
- Experience bliss at Kayangan Spa and pick from a wide selection of relaxing and regenerating treatments.
GPS Co-ordinates & Address
Seri Chenang Resort & Spa Langkawi
07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
+60 3-5511 3114